Note: This game is currently under development and will be released on April 15th, 2021.
Please join our Discord to stay updated.
Coming soon to Windows, macOS and possibly Linux, iOS and Android - Zoo Saga is a comedic adventure RPG created in the retro style of the Game Boy Advance. Drawing inspiration from titles such as Earthbound, Pokémon, Zelda and Monkey Island, Zoo Saga puts you in the shoes of naive protagonist Perry Jones - a zookeeper of the Chimney Park Zoo. After the disappearance of the esteemed Ape King, Perry is tasked with uncovering a kidnapping plot, and eventually a tangled thread of mystery and conspiracy that threatens to unravel the very existence of the zoo itself.
Along the way Perry teams up with a cast of unique characters, all with their own individual skills and talents that come into play as they traverse the many microcosms of the Chimney Park Zoo together; the unapologetically selfish anti-hero Rance the Rat, the brave and idealistic Marcus the Boar, survivalist extraordinaire Wilson the Raccoon and last but not least the mysterious Skelly the Skeleton - as well as many other colorful personalities that populate the world of Zoo Saga.
- Platforms: Windows and macOS - and possibly Linux, iOS and Android.
- Keyboard- and gamepad support.
- GBA-styled audio and graphics.
- Item, puzzle- and adventure game progression.
- Accessing hidden worlds through secondary characters.
- Mini games: Bugbattle, farming, beauty pageant, egg collecting- and hatching and more.
- Treasure chests and secrets.
- Optional areas and quests.
- A rich story taking you through the zoo and beyond!
Explore. Solve puzzles. Take out the trash. Collect bugs. Battle them! Hack the Lizardverse. All this and more, in Zoo Saga.
Recommended system specifications:
- A Pentium with 2 GHz dual core or better.
- 2 GB RAM or more.
- Windows XP or better.
- DirectX 9 and a DirectX 9-compatible video card.
- 1024x768px or higher resolution.
- Keyboard or gamepad.
Follow the progress by joining our Discord-chat.